SEBO - Aftercare & Warranty
SEBO offer a warranty of up to 5 years on parts and labour on all domestic machines, which includes the drive belts on all SEBO X Series and Felix Series upright machines.
Register for the warranty for your SEBO machine online now - SEBO WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD
The SEBO Helpline number is 09 274 5057 and is open Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm, or we can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Helpline is there to advise you on self-help and to arrange servicing. SEBO machines are designed to be easy to maintain and most ‘problems’ can be resolved over the phone. Before phoning SEBO for service please ensure you have checked for blockages, fitted a new bag, replaced dirty filters and cleaned the brush roller (and fan if you have a turbo brush). If you still need to contact SEBO, please have your serial number and date of purchase details available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
This guarantee provides benefits which are additional to, and do not affect, your statutory legal rights. It becomes effective when the SEBO WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD is completed and returned to SEBO (NZ) Ltd within 30 days of purchase.
Before service can take place you must supply the machine’s serial number and the date and place of purchase. Please keep the proof of purchase receipt and your portion of this guarantee form in a safe place to ensure guarantee cover. Without proof of purchase repairs may be chargeable.
1. All work must be authorised by SEBO (NZ) Ltd. Unauthorised work, involving the removal of any screws, will invalidate the guarantee.
2. The machine must be maintained as per its operating instructions.
3. Any parts replaced will become the property of SEBO (NZ) Ltd.
4. The guarantee applies to the New Zealand.
5. The guarantee only covers normal domestic use in accordance with the operating instructions. For commercial use the guarantee is one year labour and parts.
6. The use of non-original SEBO parts, including (but not limited to) bags, filters and spares can be harmful to the machine and will invalidate the guarantee.
7. Washing filters and re-using bags can damage the machine and will invalidate the guarantee.
8. The guarantee commences from the date of purchase.
THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER
1. Machines which have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
2. Fair wear and tear, accident, misuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or any machine which has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed.
3. Consumable items, including (but not limited to), bags, filters, brush rollers, cables, hoses, attachments (including turbo brushes and floor nozzles), tubes or air belts.
4. Normal maintenance servicing or the clearing of blockages.
5. Damage caused by external sources such as transit, weather, or proximity to heat, eg fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
6. Damage caused by liquid, or hot material such as ash.
SEBO (NZ) Ltd will not accept liability for any consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, this machine.